The Official Website of Author Michael McBride

Merry Christmas!

I hope all of you who celebrate the holiday have a Merry Christmas! May Santa bring you everything you deserve! And for those of you who’ve repeatedly requested the return of 2008’s God’s End Trilogy in eBook form, your pleas/demands/death threats have been heard. The first book in the series, THE FALL, will be available exclusively at Amazon later today. Expect the following books–BLIZZARD OF SOULS and TRAIL OF BLOOD–to be released in February and March, respectively.

*For those of you unfamiliar with my earlier, pre-BLOODLETTING books, please be advised that the style and subject matter are vastly different from my current work.

May your holidays be filled with happiness and love. Thank you all for being such an integral part of my life.

Merry Christmas!

God's End-The Fall Cover

6 responses

1. Kimberly Yerina

Merry Christmas to you and your family, too, Mike! 🙂

December 24, 2014 at 9:16 am

• Right back at you, Kim! Hope you get to go to a Sabres game!

December 24, 2014 at 2:05 pm

2. Bruce

Merry Christmas Mike! Hope Santa brings you a extra large writing pencil . Bruce

December 24, 2014 at 1:54 pm

• Thanks, Bruce! You have a Merry Christmas, too! I picked up an Avalanche pen at the game last night, so I should be good to go for at least a novella! I hope Santa brings you some sharp knives!

December 24, 2014 at 2:07 pm

3. Merry Christmas, Mike! Hope you and yours have a great day with relatives celebrating all the great things that happened this year.

Take care,
    Troy

December 25, 2014 at 8:20 am

• Right back at you, Troy! I hope you’re able to gather your entire brood and celebrate together!

December 25, 2014 at 11:55 am